- Bonfires as the sun goes down
- Attend a wine festival
- Carry my (hopefully new SLR) camera everywhere!
- Visit my love @SincereCeleste on the other end of the U.S.
- Recapture my youth at a waterpark
Attend as many outdoor concerts as possible
- Transform into a "Yes man" a la Jim Carrey for an entire week, and see where it takes me
- Go to a cool indie concert/ festival - complete with face paint
- Find a drive in movie
- Meet new interesting people
- Carve my initials in a tree :)
- Sneak into a pool and have a late night swim
- Drive to a random city and vintage shop
- Visit a state that I've never been
- Go to a carnival and get every color cotton candy
- Central Park
- Read my poetry at an open mic where I know no one
- Attend an all white to make up for the ones I missed during my college years
- Tie dye something
- Go camping, even if it is just in the backyard.
- Ride a mechanical bull, all sexy like
- See a waterfall
- Learn to play a song on my guitar
- Scrapbook it all!
- Befriend a photographer and become his muse (lol)
- Carry sidewalk chalk around for a whole day and make my presence known everywhere I go
- Wear red, white and blue on the fourth of July, like what?!
- Learn a new recipe
- Have a picnic at the park - full with crabs and the other essentials
- Get in the car and just go
- Be asked to appear on someone's street fashion blog
StepLeap out of my comfort zone!
- Yacht party
- Start planning the independent release of my poetry book
- Hot air balloon!
- See a black and white film in the theatre
.. to be continued
Post a Comment