Today's the day! Outkast reunites tonight in New York to headline day one of The Governors Ball Music Festival, and I get to say, "I was there!" ( jealous, I know..) My excitement level is at an all time high. this is history in the making! Currently en route to New York, and compiling an impromptu bucket list to make the day even more interesting. So here it goes:
Get face painted!
- Spend an obnoxious amount of time in the mixology tent
Cotton candy bigger than my hair DON'T lose phone Take a picture with a hot stranger in a witty t-shirt
- Play a game of Live Size Connect Four
- Get asked to be on someone's street fashion blog
- Partake in National Donut Day, (free donuts all day) or if not, funnel cake!
- Vandalize something, courtesy of Tiff (dolcezzasweet.blogspot.com) lol
I'm sure there will be plenty of shenanigans to come. Recap coming soon. ;)
Hello New York!